We hope that you find our website informative.
We always welcome feedback from parents. If you wish to comment on any aspect of the school and its work, you can:
- Contact us through the school office
- email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- contact the Parent Focus Group at email@example.com
- Pop your suggestion in the suggestions box located on the wall just inside the wooden gates
- Use Parent View, Ofsted’s on-line system for sharing your views. You can register to complete a survey or view the results of any school in England.
We hold four Parents’ Evenings during the year.
- The first is the “Meet the Teacher” evening which is held in early September. At this meeting the teachers will introduce themselves and give parents information about the curriculum the children will be covering and their timetable. It is a chance for you to let your child’s teacher know of any settling in worries.
- The second meeting is held in November. This is an opportunity for parents to find out how children are settling in and how they are progressing; as well as to discuss targets for the coming term
- The third meeting is held just after the February half term. At this point we are half way through the academic year and parents will be able to see how children are progressing towards their targets.
- The fourth Parents’ Evening is an Open Evening, which is held right a the end of the Summer Term after the children have received their annual reports. This is a celebration of children’s achievements.